Spice Specials and News
Spice Bistro JANUARY SPECIALS
New Addition, Same Spice
You may have noticed a change. We’ve added Bistro to our name. We felt Spice Bistro more accurately describes what we’re all about. Whether you want a gourmet burger, a classic from the Waterfront Depot, or one of our own well-seasoned signature dishes that won’t burn the palate, we have it. We have an appetizer, entree, or dessert for all the foodies in your family. That’s what we’re all about, the best prepared and full-flavored Pacific Northwest cuisine and world food in Florence. We’ve added a big screen TV to help make Spice Bistro a place friends and acquaintances want to meet for a drink and a bite to eat to watch a big game. To ensure it doesn’t interrupt your meal, we’ve set our TV elegantly off to the side, making us still a place where you can come to enjoy a quiet meal with friends or solo. We still have tables where you can take in a great view of the Siuslaw River Bridge while you dine, as well. Check out our updated menu here.
We hope to see you and your friends here.
Spice Bistro Daily Specials
MIXED GRILL ON SKEWERS
LAMB – PORK – CHICKEN – SKEWERS
Served with fried rice and house greens.
Burger Lovers Rejoice.
Gourmet Burgers are here. Just in time for your favorite sporting event, too. While you’re here you can enjoy your favorite game on our new big screen TV placed elegantly off to the side to provide a great viewing experience. Enjoy a new gourmet burger next time you visit.
- Stuffed Brie Burger – Ground chuck with a surprise of melted Brie cheese in the center. Served with lettuce, tomato and red onion
- Very Blue Burger – Ground chuck with melted Gorgonzola Blue Cheese. Served with lettuce, tomato and red onion.
- The Classic Burger – Ground chuck with lettuce, tomato and red onion, you can add Tillamook Cheddar cheese for a little extra.
- Bulgogi Burger – Steak-Korean style with our house slaw and topped with a fried egg.
- Surf N Turf Burger – Ground Chuck patty topped with garlic shrimp or grilled oysters. Served with lettuce, tomato and red onion.
- Cajun Cod Burger – Delicately spiced and grilled cod filet with garlic aioli and house slaw.
- Grilled Chicken Burger – With sweet ginger butter sauce and house slaw.
- Lamb Burger – Grass fed New Zealand lamb with cucumber-yogurt sauce, lettuce tomato and red onion.
Let-Us Wrap Your Burger
Any of our burgers can be served with our lettuce wraps for a gluten free option or guiltless experience.
Fish and Chips 4 Ways
Who doesn’t love fish and chips? They’re so satisfying.
We have fish and chips four ways:
The Best Desserts on Bay Street
Our amazing desserts change all the time. Drop in for a unique sweet adventure and enjoy a dessert like one of these:
Your search has ended. This is a classic.
Mango Cheese Cake
What? How can you even resist this one-of-a-kind dessert?
Fabulous Brownie Sunday
This is the real deal from the days of the ice cream shop and soda fountain.
Coconut Cream Pie
House made the old-fashioned way.
How to Make our Hong Kong Noodles
The Spice Bistro kitchen guides you through the preparation of Hong Kong Noodles. After viewing the video, we’re sure you’ll be ordering one for yourself the next time you come into Spice Bistro.
We have more than just wine…
We have a great Draught Beer Selection
Spice Bistro’s Cocktail Menu
Enjoy special cocktails created by our bartenders.
- Royal Chocolate Martini
- Spice’s Spanish Coffee
- SinFire Margarita
- Caribbean Toaste Marshmallows
- Electric Margarita
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Ginger Lemon Drop
- Holiday Cheer
- Jade Bliss
- Pisco Negroni
- Sin Toddy
- Spice Martini
- Spice Mojito
- Spice Nog
WINNER OF THE DINNER FOR TWO
Is Our Lucky Winner and has won Dinner for Two at Spice Bistro.
Dinner for Two is a monthly prize drawing for subscribers of Riverfront Cuisine offering a $30 value meal for two, excluding alcoholic beverages. If you’d like to subscribe, fill out a Guest Card at one of our fine restaurants or sign up for Riverfront Cuisine through our website.