Spice Bistro News and Specials for May
SPICE BISTRO APRIL SPECIALS
108th Rhododendron Festival
NEW at Spice Bistro
Tempura Style Calamari
We only use fresh tender calamari and light batter it. We flash fry the calamari to make sure it is perfectly tender and ready for you. We serve it with Ponzu, a lemon soy sauce.
Classic Onion Rings
The American Classic, Onion Rings, battered and prepared and served with your favorite dipping sauce.
HAPPY HOUR APPETIZERS
Happy Hour Hours 3pm - 5:30pm All Appetizers are $3-5
Enjoy daily drink specials on wine and tap beer.
- Chicken Wings
- Tempura Dill Pickles
- Onion Rings
- Tempura Calamari
- Oregon Bay Shrimp Cocktail
We have more than just wine...
We have a great Draught Beer Selection
Spice Bistro's Daily Specials
Ladies Night Out
THAI CHICKEN SALAD
Live Music at Spice Bistro
Every Tuesday in May Tres Eberhard will perform vocals and light jazz. You can join in to sing along or just listen. She'll be playing specially for Ladies night.
Fridays - May 15 & 29: Tres Eberhard will perform vocals and light jazz.
Fridays - May 22: Norman Messman will play traditional Flamenco guitar for your enjoyment.
Every Saturday in May Ron "The Dutchman" will play a wide variety of contemporary music.
Burger Lovers Rejoice for Gourmet Burgers
- Stuffed Brie Burger - Ground chuck with a surprise of melted Brie cheese in the center. Served with lettuce, tomato, and red onion.
- Very Blue Burger - Ground chuck with melted Gorgonzola Blue Cheese. Served with lettuce, tomato, and red onion.
- The Classic Burger - Ground chuck with lettuce, tomato, and red onion, you can add Tillamook Cheddar cheese for a little extra.
- Bulgogi Burger - Steak-Korean style with our house slaw and topped with a fried egg.
- Surf N Turf Burger - Ground Chuck patty topped with garlic shrimp or grilled oysters. Served with lettuce, tomato, and red onion.
- Cajun Cod Burger - Delicately spiced and grilled cod filet with garlic aioli and house slaw.
- Grilled Chicken Burger - With sweet ginger butter sauce and house slaw.
- Lamb Burger - Grass fed New Zealand lamb with cucumber-yogurt sauce, lettuce tomato, and red onion.
Let-Us Wrap Your Burger
Any of our burgers can be served with our lettuce wraps for a gluten free option or a guiltless experience.
The Best Desserts on Bay Street
Our amazing desserts change all the time. Drop in for a unique sweet adventure and enjoy a dessert like one of these:
Your search has ended. This is a classic.
Fabulous Brownie Sunday
This is the real deal from the days of the ice cream shop and soda fountain.
Coconut Cream Pie
House made the old-fashioned way.
Key Lime Pie
Made the traditional southern way
Tres Leches Cake made with Coconut milk.
How to Make Our Hong Kong Noodles
The Spice Bistro kitchen guides you through the preparation of Hong Kong Noodles. After viewing the video, we're sure you'll be ordering one for yourself the next time you come into Spice Bistro.
Enjoy our specialty cocktails created by our bartenders.
- Spice's Spanish Coffee
- SinFire Margarita
- Ginger Lemon Drop
- Jade Bliss
- Pisco Negroni
- Spice Mojito
WINNER OF THE DINNER FOR TWO
Is Our Lucky Winner and has won Dinner for Two at Spice Bistro.
Dinner for Two is a monthly prize drawing for subscribers of Riverfront Cuisine offering a $30 value meal for two, excluding alcoholic beverages. If you’d like to subscribe, fill out a Guest Card at one of our fine restaurants or sign up for Riverfront Cuisine through our website.
New Addition, Same Spice
You may have noticed a change. We've added Bistro to our name. We felt Spice Bistro more accurately describes what we're all about. Whether you want a gourmet burger, or one of our own well-seasoned signature dishes that won't burn the palate, we have it. We have an appetizer, entree, or dessert for all the foodies in your family. That's what we're all about, the best prepared and full-flavored Pacific Northwest cuisine and world food in Florence.
We hope to see you and your friends here.